What is Watch TCM?
Watch TCM is a "TV Everywhere" service that allows you to access on demand movies as well as live broadcasts of TCM online and on devices that support the Watch TCM app.
Which Devices is Watch TCM available on?
- Online at TCM.com/watch
- iOS phones and tablets (iPads)
- Android phones
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV (4th generation)
Apple Airplay is also supported for Watch TCM
Do I need a Cable TV or Satellite TV subscription to use Watch TCM?
Yes. You must be subscribed to Turner Classic Movies at home through a cable or satellite TV provider in order to use Watch TCM.
Ok, I have TCM at home. How do I access/sign-in to Watch TCM to watch movies?
Here are simple steps to access Watch TCM.
1. Have your Cable or Satellite TV account login information ready, this is usually just a user name and password. If you don’t know what this is, contact your service provider.
2. Find your service provider from our list. If you are having problems seeing your TV provider, please select “view all” for an alphabetical list.
3. Enter these credentials into the Watch TCM sign-up screen. Your TV Service Provider needs to be on our list of partners. Watch TCM is available only to customers who get TCM at home and have a TV provider on our current list.
What movies are available?
Most of the films that air on TCM are available on Watch TCM. However, due to licensing issues, some titles may not be available. Shorts that air on the network are also available on Watch TCM as well as hosted introductions to movies.
How long are movies available?
Movies are available generally for 7 days in Watch TCM after they air on Turner Classic Movies. In most cases, movies will appear in Watch TCM within 3 hours after they air on the network.
Can I watch the live broadcast of TCM?
Yes. There are 2 live broadcasts on Watch TCM. The West Coast feed shows films in PST, while the East Coast version shows films in EST. No matter where you are, you can access either of these live broadcasts in Watch TCM.
I missed my favorite movie. Will it come back?
In most cases, Yes. Movies often air on TCM more than once during the year, and if we have the licensing rights to play the movie on Watch TCM, they will be included again.
How do I use Closed Captions on Watch TCM?
Locate the “CC” box on your online video player or mobile device video playback. If captions are available for the program, selecting this box will enable Closed Captions to appear.