1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. The "TCM January Book Corner Sweepstakes" ("Sweepstakes") is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 years or older who have Internet access as of January 31, 2013, except employees, officers, directors, agents and shareholders (and their immediate families [spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses] and household members [whether or not related]) of Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc. ("TCM" or "Sponsor") and its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, trustees, franchisees, participating vendors, distributors, judges, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities (collectively, with the Sponsor, "Sweepstakes Entities"). Void wherever prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations ("Official Rules").
2. HOW TO ENTER: From 12:00:00p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on January 1, 2013 through 11:59:59p.m. ET on January 31, 2013 (the "Entry Period"), Sponsor will conduct a national Sweepstakes encouraging participants to enter for a chance to win a copy of the book entitled "LEE MARVIN: POINT BLANK," written by Dwayne Epstein. To enter, during the Entry Period, participants must log on to the TCM website, located at www.tcm.com, beginning at 12:00:00p.m. (ET) on January 1, 2013 and complete and submit the online entry form, including their name, address, phone number (including area code), e-mail address (if any) and age. To be eligible, all entries must be received by 11:59:59p.m. (ET) on January 31, 2013. All entries must be submitted in the name of an individual person and prizes can only be awarded to the person whose name is on each winning entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means will be void. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undelivered, inaccurate or delayed entries, or for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems that may limit or affect a person's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the
announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor's control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit one (1) entry per person, e-mail address or household per twenty-four (24) hour period.
3. HOW TO WIN: Fifteen (15) winners (the "Winners") will be randomly chosen by a representative of TCM on or around January 4, 2013 from all eligible entries received within the dates and times specified above. The decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Winners will be notified by U.S. mail, e-mail and/or telephone within fourteen (14) days of the drawing and must meet all eligibility requirements including the timely execution and return of all necessary releases and documents (if any). Winners should receive their prizes within eight (8) to ten (10) weeks of notification.
4. PRIZES: Fifteen (15) Winners will each receive one (1) copy of the book entitled "LEE MARVIN: POINT BLANK," written by Dwayne Epstein, at an approximate market value ("AMV") of Forty-Five Dollars ($30.00) per Winner. TOTAL AMV OF ALL PRIZES (15 PRIZES): Four Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($450.00). No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions permitted by Winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize(s) of like value for any reason whatsoever. Winners are responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes (if any) required by Sponsor. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
5. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants grant Sweepstakes Entities and their designees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, cities and states of residences, voices, pictures and likenesses, without compensation, notification or approval, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sweepstakes Entities and/or in connection with all matters related to the Sweepstakes, in any manner or medium, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity. Winners may each be required to sign, without limitation, affidavits of eligibility, liability releases, tax acknowledgment forms and, except where prohibited by law, use of name and likeness release and return within five (5) business days of issuance of notification. Noncompliance within this time period or failure of potential winners to respond to a notification attempt within five (5) days of such attempt may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. If: (i) any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (ii) a potential Winner declines his or her prize, or (iii) a potential Winner fails to comply with any of the Official Rules as outlined herein, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing at the Sponsor's sole discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility and entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from among all eligible prize claims for the prize(s) at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules. No more than the stated number of prizes per these Official Rules will be awarded.
6. OFFICIAL RULES OR WINNERS' LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the Winners' List (available on or about February 9, 2013), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (residents of VT need not include return postage on rules requests) to the following address by February 10, 2013 (please specify "Official Rules" or "Winners") - "TCM January Book Corner" Sweepstakes, c/o TCM, 1050 Techwood Drive, N.W., Atlanta, GA 30318.
SPONSOR: Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc., 1050 Techwood Drive, NW, Atlanta, GA 30318.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of certain companies' products and services as prizes does not imply participation in, approval of, or endorsement of this Sweepstakes by such companies.
© 2013 Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved.