- A compilation of three short films produced for ABC Television: Truman Capote's A Christmas Memory (original airdate December, 1966), Among the Paths to Eden (original airdate December, 1967), and Miriam (original airdate April, 1970).
- Along with Petulia (1968), the only other American film chosen for exhibition at the 1968 Cannes Film Festival.
- Production on the segment "A Christmas Memory" was nearly cancelled when Geraldine Page's commitment to appear in a Broadway play threatened to coincide with the shooting schedule. The play was a flop and ran for only ten performances, closing only three days before shooting commenced in Snowdoun, Alabama.
- Geraldine Page by choice wore no make-up.
- Scheduled to be exhibited during the final week of the 1968 Cannes Film Festival, a student revolution in France resulted in it never being screened at the festival.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute