- Fifty ideas for the dwarves' names and personalities were listed in the film's proposal; the list included all of the names finally included except Dopey and Doc (Dopey being the last to be developed). Some of the dwarves were: Awful, Biggy, Blabby, Dirty, Gabby, Gaspy, Gloomy, Hoppy, Hotsy, Jaunty, Jumpy, Nifty, and Shifty. Sneezy was a last-minute replacement for Jumpy.
- The "special" Academy Award granted to the picture consisted of one regular sized award and seven smaller sized awards.
- Convinced that it would fail, the Hollywood film industry labeled the film "Disney's Folly".
- Scenes planned, but never fully animated:- The queen holds the prince in the dungeon and uses her magic to make skeletons dance for his amusement.- Fantasy sequence accompanying "Some Day My Prince Will Come" in which Snow White imagines herself dancing with her prince in the clouds beneath a sea of stars- Dwarves building Snow White a bed with help from woodland creatures.- The song "Music in Your Soup" where the dwarves sing about the soup that Snow White had just made them.
- Pinto Colvig, who voiced Sleepy and Grumpy, was the voice of Goofy.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute