- 22 year-old Margaret Kerry (who measured 35-25-36) was the real-life model for Tinker Bell.
- Although original author J.M. Barrie is credited, this is the only major film version of "Peter Pan" which does not use any of his original dialogue. Even the live-action musical versions use Barrie's original dialogue.
- Kathryn Beaumont, who provided the voice for Wendy, also performed the live action references. In an interview, she said she had to hold out her arms and pretend to fly for all the scenes requiring it.
- In compliance with the tradition of the stage version, the same actor, Hans Conried, performed the roles of both Mr. Darling and Captain Hook.
- The melody for "The Second Star to the Right" was originally written for Alice in Wonderland (1951) for a song that was to be called "Beyond the Laughing Sky".
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute