- about an hour in, drinking champagne at the party in Alexander Sebastian's mansion.
- Hitchcock claimed that the FBI had him under surveillance for three months because the film dealt with uranium.
- Producer David O. Selznick originally wanted Vivien Leigh to play Alicia.
- David O. Selznick sold the rights to Vanguard in order to finance part of Duel in the Sun (1946), which was over-budget and behind schedule.
- Final scene takes place on stairs.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute