- Arzner was the 3rd director George Fitzmaurice took over directing when Richard Boleslawski died suddenly. When he became ill, Dorothy Arzner finished directing the movie.
- The play opened in London, England, UK on 22 September 1925.
- A New York City, New York, USA production opened on 9 November 1925 and had 385 performances. In the cast were Helen Hayes, Roland Young, Winifred Harris and Lionel Pape.
- Myrna Loy was originally cast as Fay Cheyney, while Joan Crawford was cast in 'Parnell (1937)' . Because Crawford did not like her role in Parnell, she switched roles and films with Loy.
- Wilson Benge is listed in studio records as "Butler", but he did not appear in the released movie.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute