- Paramount Pictures originally wanted 'Redford, Robert' to play the part of Charlie.
- The ending was changed to leave open the possibility of a sequel.
- At the time of making of the film, there was no ending, and it was left to the US studio to create one. The main crew and writer hated what they came up with so the 2nd unit was given the job of filming it.
- The roof to roof jump was filmed on the roof of the Fiat factory. Some crew members walked off for fear it would end in a fatality and the Italian Fiat workers made the sign of the cross to the stuntman.
- When filming the bus hanging over the cliff, the camera helicopter's downdraft started to tip the bus over. Stunt crew had to hang on to the front of the bus to stop it falling thousands of feet into a reservoir.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute