- Marion Doenges dubbed Cyd Charisse' singing.
- Byron Harvey Jr., who plays the uncredited role of a train conductor who keeps good time, was the grandson of Fred Harvey and President of the Fred Harvey Company at the time of the filming.
- Angela Lansbury was often hissed at in public after this film was released, simply because she played Judy Garland's rival, and Garland was so beloved.
- Alma, the character, portrayed by Virginia O'Brien, is noticeably absent from the movie after she sings her "Wild, Wild West" song number. She was pregnant at the time she made this movie and this may account for her absence.
- Virginia O'Brien is noticeably absent from the second half of the film, right after her "Wild, Wild West" number, mostly because she was pregnant during filming.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute