- Reportedly the first British feature film to show full frontal female nudity.
- Terence Stamp was considered for the lead role.
- Loosely based on the careers of Swinging London's ace fashion photographers David Bailey and Terence Donovan.
- There is no music when Thomas is alone.
- Among the homeless men whose photos were taken by David Hemmings is Julio Cortazar who wrote the original short story on which "Blowup" is based.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute