- 'Faye Dunaway' was dating ace British photographer Terry O'Neill at the time who coached her for the role. (They later married, then divorced.)
- Dunaway uses a Nikon FM (fitted with an MD-11 motor drive) for her fashion shoots.
- Prop photos supplied by Helmut Newton and Rebecca Blake.
- Tommy Lee Jones actually wrote his own monologue, unbeknownst to the Writers' Guild, but accredited it to film's director Irvin Kershner.
- Barbra Streisand sings the theme song "Prisoner" from this movie. It's the only song that Streisand sings from a movie in which she does not appear.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute