- The Dakota Building on Manhattan's Upper West Side was renamed The Bramford for the film.
- It was on the set of this film that Mia Farrow received divorce papers from then-husband Frank Sinatra.
- 'Hitchcock, Alfred' was originally offered the chance to direct this movie.
- There is a popular rumor that Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey gave technical advice and portrayed Satan in the impregnation scene. This is false - LaVey had no involvement with the film.
- Oscar-nominated editor Sam O'Steen would later direct the sequel, Look What's Happened to Rosemary's Baby (1976) (TV).
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute