- In one of the kitchen scenes at the beginning of the movie a carton of Pepsi-Cola is prominently displayed on the kitchen counter. Joan Crawford was once married to a Pepsi-Cola executive and served on the Board of Directors for several years after his death.
- The sound effect for the heads being chopped off was the prop man wielding an ax and cutting a watermelon in half.
- Joan Blondell was originally set to play the title role but because of an accident she was replaced with Joan Crawford.
- The doctor in the movie was not an actor but was actually the vice- president of Pepsi Co. Joan Crawford had made this arrangement without consultation with William Castle.
- Joan Crawford had script approval and cast approval.
- Although not credited, this was 'Major, Lee' 's first acting role.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute