- Ryan O'Neal parodies one of his earlier performances. At the end of the movie, Judy Maxwell says, "Love means never having to say you're sorry," (a line from Love Story (1970), to which O'Neal's character, Howard Bannister, replies, "That's the dumbest thing I ever heard."
- A male stuntman was used to double for Streisand in the long shots of her riding the bicycle. During one hairpin turn, he fell off and broke his ankle.
- The long-haired blond delivery boy whose bike Judy steals is played by Kevin O'Neal, Ryan O'Neal's brother. The woman she sits next to on the plane in the final scene is Patricia O'Neal, their mother.
- As Judy stands outside the pizzaria watching the chef toss dough, "Santa Lucia" can faintly be heard coming from inside. The singer is Peter Bogdanovich.
- The fender bender Judy causes as she crosses the street to the Bristol Hotel was added on the spur of the moment. When no stunt cars were available, Bogdanovich instructed a crew member to rent two cars and make sure he got collision insurance. Then he staged the wreck before returning the battered cars.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute