- Senator Iselin's plane in real life was owned by Frank Sinatra.
- One scene was filmed at the Bar and Grill that Frank Sinatra's friend Jilly Rizzo owned in New York City.
- Frank Sinatra broke one of his fingers in the fight sequence with Henry Silva.
- Angela Lansbury, who was only 37 at the time, was only three years older than 'Laurence Harvey' who played her son.
- All the members of the platoon in Korea are named after cast and crew of "Phil Silvers Show, The" (1955).
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute