powered by AFI
Some scenes in this film were shot on location in Bryce Canyon National Park, UT. A July 8, 1948 Hollywood Reporter news item reported that location shooting also took place in Cedar City, UT. According to a February 12, 1954 Hollywood Reporter news item, the film was acquired for reissue by Carroll Pictures. On March 26, 1954, the same publication reported that Samba Pictures, Inc. had acquired it for theatrical and television re-distribution.