TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Writer ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Writer (feature film)
1. Helen of Troy (1956) as Adaptation.
2. Helen of Troy (1956) as Screenwriter.
3. Ulysses (1955) as Screenwriter.
4. Quo Vadis (1951) as Contract Writer.
5. Kiss the Blood Off My Hands (1948) as Additional Dialogue.
6. Molly and Me (1945) as Additional Dialogue.
7. The Fighting Lady (1945) as Contr wrt to narr of British version.
8. The Brighton Strangler (1945) as Additional Dialogue.
9. Conquest Of The Air (1940) as Screenwriter.
10. The Drum (1938) as Scen.
11. Forever Yours (1937) as Scen.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
12. Quo Vadis (1951) as Lyrics compositions and historical adv.
13. Kiss the Blood Off My Hands (1948) as Technical Advisor.
Film Production - Main (special)
14. Reel Comedy: Evolution (2001) as Swing.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute