TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Sound ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Sound (feature film)
1. Flood Tide (1958) as Sound.
2. The Proud Rebel (1958) as Recording.
3. The Gift of Love (1958) as Sound.
4. Fear Strikes Out (1957) as Sound Recording.
5. The Lonely Man (1957) as Sound Recording.
6. Artists and Models (1956) as Boom man.
7. The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956) as Sound Recording.
8. The Search for Bridey Murphy (1956) as Sound Recording.
9. To Catch a Thief (1955) as Sound Recording.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
10. Dark City (1950) as Stage eng.
11. Rope of Sand (1949) as Stage eng.
12. The Paleface (1948) as Stage eng.
13. The Blue Dahlia (1946) as Stage eng.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute