TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:||October 5, 1977|
|Born:||February 16, 1910||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Springfield, Massachusetts, USA||Profession:||Writer ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Writer (feature film)
1. The Stooge (1953) as From a story by.
2. The Stooge (1953) as Screenwriter.
3. At War with the Army (1951) as Written for Screen by.
4. Words and Music (1948) as Screenwriter.
5. The Egg and I (1947) as Written for Screen by.
6. Mr. Ace (1946) as Orig story and scr.
7. Meet Me in St. Louis (1944) as Screenwriter.
8. Girl Crazy (1943) as Screenwriter.
9. Best Foot Forward (1943) as Screenwriter.
10. For Me and My Gal (1942) as Screenwriter.
11. Babes on Broadway (1942) as Screenwriter.
12. Babes on Broadway (1942) as Original Story.
13. Brother Rat and a Baby (1940) as Orig scr.
14. Strike Up the Band (1940) as Orig scr.
15. The Mad Miss Manton (1938) as Contract Writer.
Producer (feature film)
16. At War with the Army (1951) as Producer.
17. The Egg and I (1947) as Producer.
Music (feature film)
18. Mr. Ace (1946) as Composer.
Production Companies (feature film)
19. At War with the Army (1951) as Company.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute