TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Director (feature film)
1. Khartoum (1966) as Dir prolog scenes.
Cinematography (feature film)
2. The Greatest Story Ever Told (1965) as Col cons.
3. The War Lord (1965) as Col consultant.
4. Dead Birds (1965) as Director of Photography.
Post Production (feature film)
5. Bell, Book and Candle (1959) as Spec col consultant.
6. Moulin Rouge (1953) as Spec col consultant.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute