TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:||July 5, 1989|
|Born:||July 5, 1947||Cause of Death:||complications resulting from AIDS|
|Birth Place:||Maryland, USA||Profession:||Costume-Wardrobe ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Visual Effects (feature film)
1. The Late Show (1977) as Visual Coordinator.
Costume-Wardrobe (feature film)
2. Men Don't Leave (1990) as Costume Designer.
3. Ponce De Leon And The Search For The Fountain Of Youth (1987) as Costume Designer.
4. Casey at the Bat (1986) as Costume Designer.
5. Darlin' Clementine (1985) as Costume Designer.
6. Breathless (1983) as Costume Designer.
7. Heaven's Gate (1980) as Costumes.
8. Quintet (1979) as Costumer.
9. Remember My Name (1978) as Costumes.
10. Wedding, A (1978) as Costumes.
Art Department (feature film)
11. Campus Man (1987) as Set Decorator.
Misc. Crew (feature film)
12. 3 Women (1977)
13. Welcome To L.A. (1976) as Visual Consultant.
14. John Henry (1987) as Costume Designer.
15. Legend of Sleepy Hollow, The (1986) as Costume Designer.
16. Pecos Bill, King of the Cowboys (1986) as Costume Designer.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute