TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Visual Effects ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Visual Effects (feature film)
1. The Fighting Pimpernel (1954) as Process shots.
2. The Mudlark (1950) as Special Effects.
3. The Black Rose (1950) as Special Effects.
4. Vacation from Marriage (1945) as Special Effects.
5. Queen of Destiny (1940) as Special Effects.
Art Department (feature film)
6. The Thief of Bagdad (1940) as Scenic backgrounds.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute