TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Film Production - Main ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Director (feature film)
1. King Solomon's Mines (1950) as Assistant Director.
Art Director (feature film)
2. Gigolettes of Paris (1933) as Art Director.
3. The Phantom Express (1932) as Art Director.
4. File 113 (1932) as Settings.
5. The Hard Hombre (1931) as Settings.
6. The Lawless Woman (1931) as Art Director.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
7. Ma and Pa Kettle on Vacation (1953) as Unit Production Manager.
8. Francis Covers the Big Town (1953) as Production Manager.
9. City Beneath the Sea (1953) as Unit Production Manager.
10. It Came from Outer Space (1953) as Production Manager.
11. All I Desire (1953) as Unit Manager.
12. The Mississippi Gambler (1953) as Unit Production Manager.
13. Just Across the Street (1952) as Production Manager.
14. Quo Vadis (1951) as Asst prod mgr.
15. The Lady Pays Off (1951) as Unit Manager.
16. Weekend with Father (1951) as Unit Production Manager.
17. G. I. War Brides (1946) as Unit Manager.
18. The Fighting Devil Dogs (1943) as Unit Manager.
19. Drums of Fu Manchu (1943) as Unit Manager.
20. The Yukon Patrol (1942) as Unit Manager.
21. Hi-Yo Silver (1940) as Unit Manager.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute