TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Editing ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Editing (feature film)
1. No Love for Johnnie (1961) as 1st asst ed.
Sound (feature film)
2. Sudden Terror (1971) as Sound Editing.
3. My Lover, My Son (1970) as Sound Editing.
4. Hell Boats (1970) as Sound Editing.
5. The Alphabet Murders (1966) as Sound Editing.
6. Gunfighters of Casa Grande (1965) as Sound Editing.
7. The V.I.P.s (1963) as Sound Editing.
8. Come Fly with Me (1963) as Sound Editing.
9. Critical Condition With Hedrick Smith (2000) as Editor.
10. Seeking Solutions With Hedrick Smith (1999) as Editor.
11. Notre Dame: Witness to History (1999) as Editor.
12. Surviving the Bottom Line With Hedrick Smith (1998) as Avid/ On-Line Editor ("Beating The Bottom Line").
13. Faith & Reason (1998) as Editor.
14. Surviving the Bottom Line With Hedrick Smith (1998) as Editor ("Learning To Survive").
15. America's Number One: Now What? (1998) as Editor.
16. Third Choice, A (1996) as Editor.
17. People and the Power Game, The (1996) as Editor ("The Elected").
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute