TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cinematography (feature film)
1. Sea Wolves, The (1980) as Camera Operator 2nd Unit (2nd Unit).
2. The Ambushers (1967) as 2nd unit cam.
3. Genghis Khan (1965) as 2nd unit cam.
4. Mediterranean Holiday (1964) as Director of Photography.
5. Invitation to Monte Carlo (1961) as Director of Photography.
6. Hell Below Zero (1954) as 2d unit cam.
7. The Magic Face (1951) as Photography.
8. The White Tower (1950) as Assoc photog.
9. The Man on the Eiffel Tower (1950) as Assoc.
10. High Conquest (1947) as Ext photog.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
11. Wild Geese, The (1978) as Special Photography.
12. Paper Tiger (1975) as Additional Photography.
Cinematography (TV Mini-Series)
13. The Poppy Is Also a Flower (1966) as 2nd unit photog.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute