TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:||June 21, 2003|
|Born:||June 9, 1922||Cause of Death:||heart failure|
|Birth Place:||New York City, New York, USA||Profession:||Writer ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Director (feature film)
1. The Secret Life of an American Wife (1968) as Director.
2. Lord Love a Duck (1966) as Director.
Cast (feature film)
3. Next Best Thing, The (2000) as Bel Air Man.
Writer (feature film)
4. Manchurian Candidate, The (2004) as Source Material (From Original Screenplay).
5. Fourth Protocol, The (1987) as Screenplay Adaptation.
6. Holcroft Covenant, The (1985) as Screenwriter.
7. Lady Vanishes, The (1979) as Screenwriter.
8. The Secret Life of an American Wife (1968) as Screenwriter.
9. Lord Love a Duck (1966) as Screenwriter.
10. How To Murder Your Wife (1965) as Screenwriter.
11. Paris When It Sizzles (1964) as Screenwriter.
12. The Manchurian Candidate (1962) as Screenwriter.
13. Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961) as Screenwriter.
14. Bus Stop (1956) as Screenwriter.
15. The Seven Year Itch (1955) as Screenwriter.
16. Phffft (1954) as Story and Screenplay.
Producer (feature film)
17. The Secret Life of an American Wife (1968) as Producer.
18. Lord Love a Duck (1966) as Producer.
19. How To Murder Your Wife (1965) as Producer.
20. Paris When It Sizzles (1964) as Producer.
21. The Manchurian Candidate (1962) as Producer.
Production Companies (feature film)
22. Paris When It Sizzles (1964) as Company.
23. Jayne Mansfield: Love and Kisses (1994) as Interviewee.
24. Goodbye Charlie (1985) as Play As Source Material.
25. All in Fun (1952) as Writer.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute