TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Costume-Wardrobe ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Costume-Wardrobe (feature film)
1. The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (1947) as Costumes.
2. The Brasher Doubloon (1947) as Costumes.
3. Bob, Son of Battle (1947) as Costume Design.
4. I've Always Loved You (1946) as Costumes.
5. It Shouldn't Happen to a Dog (1946) as Costumes.
6. If I'm Lucky (1946) as Costumes.
7. Sensations of 1945 (1944) as Costume Design.
8. Hangmen Also Die! (1943) as Miss Lee's dresses by.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute