TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cinematography (feature film)
1. Eagle Scout: The Story of Henry Nicols (1993) as Cinematographer.
2. Damned in the U.S.A. (1992) as Cinematographer.
3. Weave of Time, A (1987) as Director Of Photography.
4. Kaddish (1985) as Director Of Photography.
5. Tighten Your Belts, Bite the Bullet (1981) as Cinematographer.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
6. American Dreaming: Atlantic City's Casino Gamble (1989) as Photography.
7. In Our Hands (1983) as Photography.
8. From Mao to Mozart: Isaac Stern in China (1980) as Additional Photography.
9. No Maps on My Taps (1978) as Photography.
10. Digital Divide: Technology and Our Future (2000) as Camera.
11. Jefferson's Blood (2000) as Cinematography (Contemporary).
12. To the Moon (1999) as Additional Camera.
13. Surviving AIDS (1999) as Camera.
14. Ending Welfare As We Know It (1998) as Additional Camera.
15. Blood Money: Switzerland's Nazi Gold (1997) as Camera.
16. This Was America... 1963 (1993) as Director Of Photography.
17. Iceman Tapes: Conversations With a Killer, The (1992) as Camera.
18. Can Tropical Rainforests Be Saved? (1992) as Cinematography (Peru & Brazil).
19. Our Children at Risk (1991) as Camera.
Film Production - Main (special)
20. Real CIA: Enemies, Secrets & Spies (1998) as Additional Photography.
21. Innovation (1997) as Principal Photography ("Live Long And Prosper").
22. Other Epidemic: What Every Woman Needs to Know About Breast Cancer, The (1993) as Photography.
23. Truth About Teachers, The (1989) as Additional Photography.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute