TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Costume-Wardrobe ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Costume-Wardrobe (feature film)
1. Sabine (1992) as Costumes.
2. The Lady in the Car With Glasses and a Gun (1970) as Dresses for Miss Eggar and Miss Audran.
3. You Only Love Once (1969) as Wardrobe.
4. The Double Man (1968) as Miss Lister's clothes.
5. Secret Ceremony (1968) as Miss Taylor's ward created by.
6. Arabesque (1966) as Miss Loren's ward.
7. Woman of Straw (1964) as Miss Lollobrigida's clothes.
8. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (1964) as Miss Loren's dresses for "Mara".
9. A New Kind of Love (1963) as Paris originals.
10. Light in the Piazza (1962) as Miss De Havilland's cost.
11. The Cheaters (1961) as Gowns.
12. The Grass Is Greener (1961) as Miss Simmons' clothes by.
13. Goodbye Again (1961) as Miss Bergman's gowns.
14. Libel (1959) as Miss De Havilland's cost.
15. The Ambassador's Daughter (1956) as Clothes by.
16. Gentlemen Marry Brunettes (1955) as Gowns in the "loot" seq by.
17. Indiscretion of an American Wife (1954) as Miss Jones' cost des.
18. Les enfants terribles (1952) as Costume Designer.
19. Stage Fright (1950) as Marlene Dietrich's cost.
Special Thanks (feature film)
20. Simian Line, The (2000) as Special Thanks.
21. Ideal Husband, An (1999) as Special Thanks (Jewellery Provider--From Houte Couture Collection--John Galliano A/W 1997-1998 Creator).
Misc. Crew (special)
22. 64th Annual Academy Awards Presentation, The (1992)
23. 64th Annual Academy Awards Presentation, The (1992) as Gowns And Jewelry.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute