TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Writer ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Writer (feature film)
1. Healers, The (1974) as Screenwriter.
2. The Sheriff of Fractured Jaw (1959) as Screenwriter.
3. Captain Scarlett (1953) as Writer.
4. Aladdin and His Lamp (1952) as Screenwriter.
5. Abbott and Costello Meet Captain Kidd (1952) as Writer.
6. The Traveling Saleswoman (1950) as Story and Screenplay.
7. Curtain Call at Cactus Creek (1950) as Story.
8. My Friend Irma Goes West (1950) as Contract Writer.
9. Curtain Call at Cactus Creek (1950) as Screenwriter.
10. A Lady Without Passport (1950) as Screenwriter.
11. And Baby Makes Three (1949) as Contr to scr const.
12. A Kiss for Corliss (1949) as Story and Screenplay.
13. Love Laughs at Andy Hardy (1947) as Original Story.
14. Somewhere in the Night (1946) as Screenwriter.
15. Senorita from the West (1945) as Orig scr.
16. Penthouse Rhythm (1945) as Screenwriter.
17. National Velvet (1945) as Contr to adpt.
18. Babes on Swing Street (1944) as Screenwriter.
19. Air Raid Wardens (1943) as Contr to trmt.
20. The Living Ghost (1942) as Original Story.
Producer (feature film)
21. Captain Scarlett (1953) as Producer.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute