TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||March 21, 1925||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||London, England, GB||Profession:||Director ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Director (feature film)
1. Mahabharata, The (1989) as Director.
2. Tragedie de Carmen, La (1983) as Director.
3. Meetings With Remarkable Men (1979) as Director.
4. King Lear (1971) as Director.
5. Tell Me Lies (1968) as Director.
6. The Persecution and Assassination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade (1967) as Director.
7. Moderato cantabile (1964) as Director.
8. Lord of the Flies (1963) as Director.
9. The Beggar's Opera (1953) as Director.
Cast (feature film)
10. Mama's Pushcart: Ellen Stewart and 25 Years of La Mama Etc. (1988) as Himself.
11. Jean-Louis Barrault - A Man of the Theater (1984) as Himself.
Writer (feature film)
12. Mahabharata, The (1989) as Adaptation.
13. Amour de Swann, Un (1984) as Screenwriter.
14. Tragedie de Carmen, La (1983) as Screenwriter.
15. Meetings With Remarkable Men (1979) as Screenwriter.
16. King Lear (1971) as Screenwriter.
17. Moderato cantabile (1964) as Scr-adapt-dial.
18. Lord of the Flies (1963) as Screenwriter.
Producer (feature film)
19. Tell Me Lies (1968) as Producer.
Editing (feature film)
20. Lord of the Flies (1963) as Film Editor.
Production Companies (feature film)
21. Tell Me Lies (1968) as Company.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute