TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cinematography (feature film)
1. Les Passagers (1977) as Director Of Photography.
2. La Cage (1975) as Cinematographer.
3. Bon Baisers de Hong Kong (1975) as Cinematographer.
4. Train, Le (1973) as Cinematographer.
5. Race des "Seigneurs," La (1973) as Cinematographer.
6. Un Flic (1972) as Cinematographer.
7. Veuve Couderc, La (1971) as Cinematographer.
8. Those Daring Young Men in Their Jaunty Jalopies (1969) as Paris seq photog.
9. Action Man (1969) as Director of Photography.
10. A Flea in Her Ear (1968) as Dir of photog 2d unit.
11. 24 Hours in a Woman's Life (1968) as Director of Photography.
12. The Upper Hand (1967) as Director of Photography.
13. Up From the Beach (1965) as Director of Photography.
14. The Train (1965) as Director of Photography.
15. The Longest Day (1962) as Director of Photography.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
16. Army of Shadows (2006) as Aerial Photography; Maritime Photography; Special Effects Photography.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute