TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cinematography (feature film)
1. The Trap (1967) as 2nd unit photog.
2. I Was a Male War Bride (1949) as Director of Photography.
3. The Macomber Affair (1947) as African photog through the courtesy of the Kenya Game Department.
4. The Thief of Bagdad (1940) as Assoc photog.
5. The Lion Has Wings (1940) as Photography.
6. Foreign Correspondent (1940) as European photog.
7. The Four Feathers (1939) as and in the Sudan by.
8. The Drum (1938) as Indian loc scenes photog.
9. Elephant Boy (1937) as Photography.
10. The Scarlet Pimpernel (1935) as Camera.
11. Sanders of the River (1935) as Photography.
12. The Private Life of Henry VIII (1934) as Camera.
13. The Private Life of Don Juan (1934) as Camera.
14. Cimarron (1931) as Cam crew--Land rush scenes.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
15. Scott Of The Antarctic (1948) as Photography.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute