TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Writer ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Writer (feature film)
1. Indomitable Teddy Roosevelt, The (1984) as Screenwriter.
2. America at the Movies (1976) as Screenwriter.
3. I Will Fight No More Forever (1975) as Screenwriter.
4. Four Days in November (1964) as Narr writ.
5. My Own True Love (1949) as Screenwriter.
6. Isn't It Romantic (1948) as Screenwriter.
7. California (1947) as Screenwriter.
8. Miss Susie Slagle's (1946) as Additional Dialogue.
Producer (feature film)
9. The Bridge at Remagen (1969) as Associate Producer.
10. The Devil's Brigade (1968) as Associate Producer.
Music (feature film)
11. Moonrise (1948) as Composer.
12. Benny Carter: Symphony in Riffs (1992) as Writer.
13. Remembering Marilyn (1988) as Writer.
14. Indomitable Teddy Roosevelt, The (1986) as Writer.
15. Clue: Movies, Murder and Mystery (1986) as Writer.
16. Honeymooners Reunion, The (1985) as Writer.
17. Born of Fire (1983) as Writer.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute