TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cast ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cast (feature film)
1. The Thief of Bagdad (1940) as Old King .
2. Shipyard Sally (1939) as Lord [Alfred] Randell .
3. Action for Slander (1938) as Judge Trotter .
4. A Yank at Oxford (1938) as Cecil Davidson, Esq. .
5. The Divorce of Lady X (1938) as Lord Steele .
6. Fire over England (1937) as Burleigh .
7. I Stand Condemned (1936) as [Nicholas] Kovrin .
8. Two's Company (1936)
9. The Ghost Goes West (1936) as The Glourie .
10. Ten Minute Alibi (1935)
11. Annie, Leave The Room (1935)
12. Falling For You (1933)
13. Reserved for Ladies (1932) as Mr. Robertson .
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute