TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Visual Effects ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Director (feature film)
1. Jane Eyre (1944) as 2nd Unit Director.
Producer (feature film)
2. From This Day Forward (1946) as Producer.
3. Johnny Angel (1945) as Producer.
Art Director (feature film)
4. Since You Went Away (1944) as Production Design.
5. Jane Eyre (1944) as Production Design.
6. Aloma of the South Seas (1941) as Art Director.
7. New York Town (1941) as Art Director.
Visual Effects (feature film)
8. Reap the Wild Wind (1942) as Special Photography Effects.
9. Henry and Dizzy (1942) as Montage seq.
10. Beyond the Blue Horizon (1942) as Special Photography Effects.
11. This Gun for Hire (1942) as Special Photography Effects.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute