TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Visual Effects ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Visual Effects (feature film)
1. Fellini Satyricon (1970) as Optical Effects.
2. Spirits of the Dead (1969) as Spec eff for "Never Bet the Devil Your Head" or "Toby Dammit".
3. The Witches (1968) as Special Effects.
4. Kiss the Girls and Make Them Die (1967) as Spec optical eff.
5. The Cavern (1965) as Special Effects.
6. My Son, the Hero (1963) as Special Effects.
7. Francis of Assisi (1961) as Photography Effects.
8. The Red Shoes (1948) as Miniature Painting.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute