TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cinematography (feature film)
1. Perfect Strangers (1950) as Photography.
2. John Loves Mary (1949) as 2nd Camera.
3. Somewhere I'll Find You (1942) as Assistant Camera.
4. Boom Town (1940) as Assistant Camera.
5. The Good Earth (1937) as Camera Operator.
6. China Seas (1935) as Cam crew.
7. West Point of the Air (1935) as Camera Operator.
8. The Crowd Roars (1932) as Photography.
9. The Age for Love (1931) as 2nd Camera.
10. Burning the Wind (1929) as Director of Photography.
11. Where Is This West? (1923) as Director of Photography.
12. Men in the Raw (1923) as Director of Photography.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute