TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Director ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Director (feature film)
1. Lt. Robin Crusoe, U. S. N. (1966) as 2nd unit dir.
2. That Darn Cat (1965) as Assistant Director.
3. The Monkey's Uncle (1965) as Assistant Director.
4. Mary Poppins (1964) as Assistant Director.
5. The Misadventures of Merlin Jones (1964) as Assistant Director.
6. Son of Flubber (1963) as Assistant Director.
7. Savage Sam (1963) as Assistant Director.
8. Moon Pilot (1962) as Assistant Director.
9. Bon Voyage! (1962) as Assistant Director.
10. Omar Khayyam (1957) as 2d asst dir.
11. The Proud and Profane (1956) as Assistant Director.
Writer (feature film)
12. Barefoot Executive, The (1995) as From Feature Screenplay.
13. Computer Wore Tennis Shoes, The (1995) as Screenwriter.
14. Hot Lead and Cold Feet (1978) as Screenwriter.
15. No Deposit, No Return (1976) as From Story.
16. The Strongest Man in the World (1975) as Screenwriter.
17. Superdad (1974) as Screenwriter.
18. Now You See Him, Now You Don't (1972) as Screenwriter.
19. The Barefoot Executive (1971) as Screenwriter.
Producer (feature film)
20. No Deposit, No Return (1976) as Co-Producer.
21. Now You See Him, Now You Don't (1972) as Associate Producer.
22. The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1970) as Assoc prod & writ.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
23. Blackbeard's Ghost (1968) as Unit Manager.
24. The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band (1968) as Unit Production Manager.
25. The Gnome-Mobile (1967) as Unit Manager.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute