TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:||May 13, 1995|
|Born:||January 7, 1931||Cause of Death:||heart attack|
|Birth Place:||England, GB||Profession:||Visual Effects ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Art Director (feature film)
1. Snowball Express (1972) as Matte artist.
Visual Effects (feature film)
2. Spy Who Loved Me, The (1977) as Special Optical Effects.
3. Herbie Rides Again (1974) as Special Effects.
4. The Biscuit Eater (1972) as Titles.
5. The Barefoot Executive (1971) as Matte artist.
6. Bedknobs and Broomsticks (1971) as Special Effects.
7. Scandalous John (1971) as Matte artist.
8. King of the Grizzlies (1970) as Matte artist.
9. The Boatniks (1970) as Matte artist.
10. The Love Bug (1969) as Special Photography Effects.
11. Rascal (1969) as Matte artist.
12. The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band (1968) as Matte artist.
13. Never a Dull Moment (1968) as Matte artist.
14. The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit (1968) as Matte artist.
15. In Search of the Castaways (1962) as Matte & sketch artist for Peter Ellenshaw unit.
Art Department (feature film)
16. Island at the Top of the World, The (1974) as Matte Artist.
17. A Coming-Out Party (1962) as Scenic artist.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
18. The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1970) as Main titles.
19. Smith! (1969) as Title des.
20. The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit (1968) as Titles.
21. The Happiest Millionaire (1967) as Main titles.
Misc. Crew (feature film)
22. Raiders Of The Lost Ark (1981)
23. Dragonslayer (1981)
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute