TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:||December 22, 1993|
|Born:||September 8, 1912||Cause of Death:||pneumonia|
|Birth Place:||Boston, Massachusetts, USA||Profession:||Director ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Director (feature film)
1. Don't Make Waves (1967) as Director.
3. Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama's Hung You in the Closet and I'm Feelin' So Sad (1967) as Addl dir (see note).
4. A High Wind in Jamaica (1965) as Director.
5. A Boy Ten Feet Tall (1965) as Director.
6. The Devil's Disciple (1959) as Director.
7. Sweet Smell of Success (1957) as Director.
8. The Ladykillers (1955) as Director.
9. High and Dry (1954) as Director.
10. Mandy (1952) as Director.
11. The Man in the White Suit (1951) as Director.
12. Whisky Galore! (1949) as Director.
Writer (feature film)
13. The Man in the White Suit (1951) as Screenwriter.
14. The Blue Lamp (1950) as Additional Dialogue.
15. Dance Hall (1950) as Screenwriter.
16. Saraband for Dead Lovers (1948) as Screenwriter.
17. Midnight Menace (1937) as From Story.
Misc. Crew (feature film)
18. The Blue Lamp (1950)
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute