TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Music ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Writer (feature film)
1. Wild and Wonderful (1964) as Screenwriter.
2. For Love or Money (1963) as Screenwriter.
Music (feature film)
3. The Blazing Sun (1950) as Composer.
4. Twilight on the Rio Grande (1947) as Composer.
5. Along the Navajo Trail (1945) as Composer.
6. Don't Fence Me In (1945) as Composer.
7. Follow the Boys (1944) as Composer.
8. Beautiful But Broke (1944) as Composer.
9. Chatterbox (1943) as Composer.
10. Laugh Your Blues Away (1942) as Composer.
11. The Spirit of Stanford (1942) as Composer.
12. Johnny Cash Christmas Special, The (1976) as Writer.
13. Cos: The Bill Cosby Comedy Special (1975) as Writer.
14. Cincinnati Pops Holiday: Big Band New Year's Eve (1997) as Song ("May You Always").
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute