TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (1)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||August 12, 1896||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||London, England, GB||Profession:||Writer ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Writer (feature film)
1. Dark Intruder (1965) as Writer.
2. The Little Shepherd of Kingdom Come (1961) as Screenwriter.
3. Man Who Could Cheat Death, The (1959) as Play As Source Material.
4. Omar Khayyam (1957) as Writer.
5. Conquest of Space (1955) as Adaptation.
6. Sign of the Pagan (1954) as Screenwriter.
7. Man in the Attic (1953) as Screenwriter.
8. The War of the Worlds (1953) as Screenwriter.
9. The Greatest Show on Earth (1952) as Screenwriter.
10. To Please a Lady (1950) as Story and Screenplay.
11. The Accused (1949) as Contr to scr constr.
12. Night Has a Thousand Eyes (1948) as Screenwriter.
13. Hangover Square (1945) as Screenwriter.
14. The House on 92nd Street (1945) as Screenwriter.
15. The Lodger (1944) as Screenwriter.
16. Sundown (1941) as Orig story and scr.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
17. Sundown (1941) as Technical Advisor.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute