TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Director (feature film)
1. Gates, The (2008)
Cinematography (feature film)
2. Gates, The (2008)
3. Keeping Time: The Life, Music & Photographs of Milt Hinton (2004) as Cinematographer.
4. Last Dance (2002) as Cinematographer.
5. Pie in the Sky: The Brigid Berlin Story (2000) as Cinematographer.
6. My Generation (2000) as Director Of Photography (Unit B).
7. Tell the Truth and Run: George Seldes and the American Press (1996) as Cinematographer.
8. In Our Hands (1983) as Camera Operator.
9. Let's Spend the Night Together (1982) as Camera Operator (New York).
10. Trials of Alger Hiss, The (1979) as Cinematographer.
Producer (feature film)
11. Last Dance (2002)
Editing (feature film)
12. Last Dance (2002) as Editor.
Sound (feature film)
13. Deal (1977) as Sound.
Film Production - Main (feature film)
14. Moment of Impact: The Stories of Pullitzer Prize Photographs (1999) as Additional Photography.
15. No Maps on My Taps (1978) as Photography.
16. Hollywood On Trial (1976) as Additional Photography.
Misc. Crew (feature film)
17. Deal (1977)
18. Kennedy Center: Mark Twain Prize -- Celebrating Whoopi Goldberg, The (2001) as Camera Operator (Showcase Documentary).
19. Ryan Interview, The (2000) as Camera (Documentary Segment).
20. Jefferson's Blood (2000) as Additional Camera ("Frontline").
21. Jimi & Sly: The Skin I'm In (2000) as Cinematographer.
22. Clint Eastwood: Out of the Shadows (2000) as Director Of Photography.
23. Spying on Saddam (1999) as Camera.
24. Hunting bin Laden (1999) as Camera.
25. Population: Six Billion (1999) as Additional Cinematography.
26. Ella Fitzgerald: Something to Live For (1999) as Director Of Photography.
27. Plato's Republic (1996) as Director Of Photography.
28. Huck Finn (1994) as Director Of Photography.
29. Art of War, The (1994) as Director Of Photography.
30. Forever Young (1991) as Camera.
31. Children at Risk (1991) as Camera.
32. Ten-Year Lunch: The Wit and Legend of the Algonquin Round Table, The (1987) as Camera Operator.
Film Production - Main (special)
33. War of the Worlds (1994) as Additional Photography.
34. Horowitz Plays Mozart (1988) as Photography.
Misc. Crew (special)
35. James Baldwin: The Price of the Ticket (1989) as Assistance.
36. Blues, The (2003) as Director Of Photography.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute