TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Sound ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Visual Effects (feature film)
1. The Adventures of Mark Twain (1944) as Sd eff.
2. Air Force (1943) as Special Effects.
3. Desperate Journey (1942) as Special Effects.
Sound (feature film)
4. Rhapsody in Blue (1945) as Sd dir.
5. The Sea Wolf (1941) as Sd spec eff.
6. The Sea Hawk (1940) as Sd dir and eff.
7. The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938) as Recording Director.
8. The Story of Louis Pasteur (1936) as Recording Director.
9. The Green Pastures (1936) as Recording Director.
10. A Midsummer Night's Dream (1935) as Sound.
11. 42nd Street (1933) as Sound.
12. Gold Diggers of 1933 (1933) as Recording.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute