TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cinematography (feature film)
1. Tundra (1936) as Photography.
2. Man's Best Friend (1935) as Photography.
3. Doomed Battalion (1932) as Camera Operator.
4. Uncle Tom's Cabin (1928) as Director of Photography.
5. The Man Trackers (1921) as Director of Photography.
6. The Lonely Woman (1918) as Camera.
7. Who Killed Walton? (1918) as Camera.
8. The Lair of the Wolf (1917) as Camera.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute