TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cinematography (feature film)
1. The Vengeance of Fu Manchu (1968) as Director of Photography.
2. He Who Rides a Tiger (1968) as Director of Photography.
3. Psycho-Circus (1967) as 2nd unit photog.
4. The Million Eyes of Su-Muru (1967) as Director of Photography.
5. Bang! Bang! You're Dead! (1966) as Addl photog.
6. The Brides of Fu Manchu (1966) as 2nd unit photog.
7. The Journey (1959) as 2nd Unit Photography.
8. Solomon and Sheba (1959) as Camera.
9. Sea Wife (1957) as Camera Operator.
Art Director (feature film)
10. Far Off Place, A (1993) as Assistant Art Director.
Post Production (feature film)
11. Melba (1953) as Technicolor tech.
Film Production - Construction/Set (feature film)
12. Sherlock Holmes: Incident at Victoria Falls (1992) as Construction Coordinator.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute