TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cinematography (feature film)
1. He Who Rides a Tiger (1968) as Director of Photography.
2. The Vengeance of Fu Manchu (1968) as Director of Photography.
3. The Million Eyes of Su-Muru (1967) as Director of Photography.
4. Psycho-Circus (1967) as 2nd unit photog.
5. The Brides of Fu Manchu (1966) as 2nd unit photog.
6. Bang! Bang! You're Dead! (1966) as Addl photog.
7. Solomon and Sheba (1959) as Camera.
8. The Journey (1959) as 2nd Unit Photography.
9. Sea Wife (1957) as Camera Operator.
Art Director (feature film)
10. Far Off Place, A (1993) as Assistant Art Director.
Post Production (feature film)
11. Melba (1953) as Technicolor tech.
Film Production - Construction/Set (feature film)
12. Sherlock Holmes: Incident at Victoria Falls (1992) as Construction Coordinator.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute