TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Sound ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Music (feature film)
1. Rudy Blue (1997) as Composer.
Sound (feature film)
2. Relative Values (2000) as Adr Engineer.
3. Tavern, The (1999) as Sound Designer & Mixer.
4. Insomniac with Dave Attell (2004) as Mixer.
5. Night of Too Many Stars (2003) as Audio Mix.
6. Santa, Baby! (2001) as Rerecording Mixer.
7. She Says: Women in News (2001) as Sound Mixer.
8. Game For Anything: The Strength of Women in Sports (2000) as Audio Post-Production.
9. 27th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards, The (2000) as Post Audio Mixer.
10. Outer Limits Farewell Tribute (2000) as Sound Mixer (New York).
Post Production (special)
11. Def Jam Uncensored (2001) as Post-Production Audio.
12. Charter Schools That Work (2000) as Post-Production Audio.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute