TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Director (feature film)
1. You Can't Win 'Em All (1970) as 2nd unit dir.
Cinematography (feature film)
2. Zeppelin (1971) as 2d unit cam.
3. The Adventurers (1970) as 2nd unit photog.
4. Battle of Britain (1969) as Aerial photog.
5. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968) as 2nd unit photog.
6. Inspector Clouseau (1968) as 2nd unit photog.
7. Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama's Hung You in the Closet and I'm Feelin' So Sad (1967) as 2nd unit photog.
8. The Blue Max (1966) as Aerial unit photog.
9. Rotten to the Core (1965) as 2nd unit photog.
10. Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines; or How I Flew From London to Paris in 25 Hours and 11 Minutes (1965) as 2nd unit cam.
11. The Long Ships (1964) as 2nd unit cam.
12. Call Me Bwana (1963) as 2nd unit photog.
13. The War Lover (1962) as Aerial photog.
14. Lawrence of Arabia (1962) as 2nd unit photog.
15. Sink the Bismarck! (1960) as Cam spec eff unit.
16. Tarzan's Greatest Adventure (1959) as Addl photog.
17. The Roots of Heaven (1958) as 2nd Unit Photography.
18. Pickup Alley (1957) as Camera Operator.
19. The Gamma People (1956) as 2d unit cam.
20. Treasure Island (1950) as Camera Operator.
21. Conspirator (1949) as Camera Operator.
22. Edward, My Son (1949) as Camera Operator.
23. So Well Remembered (1947) as Camera Operator.
24. 49th Parallel (1941) as Camera Operator.
25. The Edge of the World (1937) as Cinematographer.
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute