TCM Archive Materials VIEW ALL ARCHIVES (0)
|Also Known As:||Died:|
|Born:||Cause of Death:|
|Birth Place:||Profession:||Cinematography ...|
RATE AND COMMENT
Cinematography (feature film)
1. Coraline (2009)
2. Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (2005) as Director Of Photography.
3. Matrix Reloaded, The (2003) as Motion Control Director Of Photography (Model Unit).
4. Matrix Revolutions, The (2003) as Motion Control Director Of Photography (U.S. Model Unit).
5. Monkeybone (2001) as Supervising Director Of Photography (Stop Motion Animation Department).
6. Evolution (2001) as Elements Director Of Photography (Tippett Studio/Special Visual Effects & Animation).
7. James and the Giant Peach (1996) as Director Of Photography.
8. Robocop 3 (1993) as Effects Camera (Tippett Company Crew).
9. Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) as Director Of Photography.
10. Hudson Hawk (1991) as Camera Operator (Rome/Budapest).
11. Slow Bob in the Lower Dimensions (1991) as Cinematographer.
12. Spaced Invaders (1990) as Camera Operator.
13. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) as Additional Camera Operator (Scorpion Crew).
14. Howard The Duck (1986) as Visual Effects Camera Operator (Ilm Visual Effects Unit).
15. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986) as Camera Assistant.
Visual Effects (feature film)
16. Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (2005) as Visual Effects Supervisor.
17. Starship Troopers (1997) as Director Of Miniature Photography (Sony Pictures Imageworks).
18. James and the Giant Peach (1996) as Visual Effects Supervisor.
19. Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) as Visual Effects Supervisor.
20. Robocop 2 (1990) as Visual Effects (Robot Monster Crew).
Please support TCMDB by adding to this information.Click here to contribute